What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device (e.g., computer, tablet, or smartphone) when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently and to provide a better browsing experience for the user. Cookies can store and retrieve information about your preferences and actions on a website.
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the functioning of the Website and cannot be turned off in our systems. They are typically set in response to actions made by you, such as logging in or filling out forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the Website may not function properly.
- Analytical and Performance Cookies: We use these cookies to collect information about how visitors use our Website, such as which pages are visited most frequently or if users encounter any errors. This helps us analyze and improve the performance of our Website and enhance the user experience. These cookies do not identify you personally, as all data is aggregated and anonymized.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies enable the Website to remember choices you make (such as your username, language preference, or region) and provide enhanced features to improve your experience. They may also be used to provide certain personalized features or to remember changes you have made to parts of the Website that you can customize.
- Advertising and Targeting Cookies: We may use these cookies to deliver targeted advertisements and track the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns. They may also be used by third-party advertising networks to deliver ads that are relevant to your interests on other websites. These cookies collect information about your browsing habits and may be linked to unique identifiers to enable tracking across multiple websites.
Your Cookie Choices
Most web browsers allow you to control cookies through their settings. You can usually find these settings in the “Options,” “Preferences,” or “Settings” menu of your browser. The following links may provide you with more information on how to manage cookies settings for commonly used browsers:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Please note that by disabling cookies or opting out of specific types of cookies, you may lose certain functionality or features of the Website.
Updates to the Cookies Policy
We may update this Cookies Policy from time to time to reflect changes in technology, legislation, or our data processing practices. We encourage you to review this policy periodically for any updates. The date at the bottom of this page indicates the last update to this policy.